Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hoot! at FoundHandmade & A Valentine Treasury

Oh, to be featured in a treasury! It always makes my day. Always!! On top of that, a feature on the FoundHandmade Blog featuring owls. Hoot!


There we are in the top left corner... among a dazzling array of so cool owl goodies. I currently have about 12 tabs of etsy owl goodies open right now so that I can take a closer look at these beauties.

FoundHandmade is a fun way to quickly shop for a ton of fun goodies all at once. All you have to do is scroll over the little boxes to see larger photos of the items. It's like playing Minesweeper but shopping for handmade goodies instead of trying not to get blown up. Go here to see what I mean.

This fun heart-themed treasury has my stickers in it but look at those cookies!! I love to see something of mine featured among such talented handmade artists. Visit this treasury's designer trecivettesulcomo 's Etsy shop to see an impressive assortment of vintage and new buttons (my weakness).

Thank you FoundHandmade and trecivettesulcomo for taking the time to include my products on your websites.

No comments: