Saturday, January 9, 2010

Freebie: Cupcake Coloring Page & Embroidery Pattern

Super-cool Jennifer Perkins of The Naughty Secretary Club offers a Crafty Business Seminar at Stitch Lab in Austin, TX. As a present to myself, I finally decided to go for it and take her class. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

She suggested that coloring book pages could also be embroidery templates. That idea totally blew my mind. So this week, my goal is to embroider something using one of my coloring pages.

Here is a free cupcake embroidery pattern for you (formerly known as a coloring page). Send me a picture of your work and I'll post it RIGHT HERE! Let's promise to do it by January 31, K?
xo-m

Will you join me in trying this? Might I suggest this extra fun kit available from Sublime Stitching to help get you started?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the time my girls were little my mom traced coloring book patterns for them to embroider - they loved it! Free patterns and a good use of coloring books.
Allison (from TLSL)