Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cupcakes for Cupcakes-a-Go-Go and a Sale on Cupcake Cards

The very generous Lorrie from Cupcakes-a-Go-Go found me and some other cupcake artists on Etsy. After some mentoring from Lorrie, we arranged a wholesale and a consignment order. These cuties in progress and are custom made for consignment in Lorrie's cupcake bakery and shop in Sarasota, Florida. What a cool idea - cupcakes all day, every day. Happiness. I hope my goodies are well-received by her patrons. More cupcake pouches will be headed for my etsy shop soon. And I do take custom orders!

My notecard sets will also be in the Cupcakes-a-Go-Go shop and are also available in my etsy shop. In honor of September being a major birthday month, these babies are ON SALE. Yahoo!

Since cupcakes are the theme of the day, these little cupcake magnet sets are also for sale in the shop. These can also be customized as pins, keychains, pendants. They're chunky, super shiny, and they make me happy.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Thaank you for this