Tuesday, August 5, 2008

An Etsy Experiment: Downloadables

I've been thinking about doing this for a while, and here it goes! Downloadable files for purchase in the shop. A bargain (if the images appeal to you) in that you can print them out as often as you like once you buy the files. Risky for me, of course, because I have no control over duplication. But this is how it is, and I believe that most people in the crafting community are both honorable and want to honor other crafters.

It took hours to put this listing together! First, the image must be created and perfected. Then, images for etsy viewing must be generated along with a user-friendly product for download (aka the pdf file).

This is my first time to do something like this, so hopefully customers will be pleased with their purchase!

Here are some fellow Etsians selling downloadable files that I admire:

No comments: