Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stuff. Stuff. STUFF!!

Good morning!

I have a busy day ahead, so I thought I would post early and share some fun-ness.

First, I spent the day yesterday cleaning out my little studio. I have amassed a pile that I'm calling the "art/craft destash."



I'm not sure how to or even if I should list these lots on ebay, but if someone could use them, I just want to get them off my hands. So check in at ebay if you or someone you know might be interested. I have some "teacher destash" stuff listed right now. Going cheap!

Shop update: This bag should be in the shop late tonight or tomorrow morning. It's a duplicate of a custom order and it is quite green. I used dark pink accents and I think it is going to be a good addition to the growing bag options. Three more custom orders to go!


I'm just delighted to say that I sent off a package yesterday to Magic Jelly, who I mentioned in an earlier post as an artist that I am currently heart-ing. She is collecting vintage paper and in exchange, will turn some of it into a collage for you. It is my first time to be a part of an arty-crafty swap, and it is super exciting. Here is a photo of the wrapped up package that is on its way to South Australia right now! Thanks Karena for mentioning me on your blog!


Finally, I am finally getting around to ordering crab apple sew-in tages. MommyMadeIt on etsy is going to make 3 different tags for me: 2 half-fold with my logo and 1 single fold with just words. HOORAY!


Well, I'm off to my first post-surgery visit to the thyroid doctor (jitters) and then a fun date with my friend Stacey for lunch and the mother-of-all-thrift-stores (thanks to a lovely lady who responded to my craiglist post for old board games). Apparently you should wear gloves and plan to spend at least 2 hours. Wish me luck!

No comments: