Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sew Baby Sew!!

Another bag finished today! This one is for my friend Stacey, and it came out super-cute I think. I'll make one like it and list it in the shop later this week.


I got a little carried away with the button photos.


An ongoing project: sorting out the buttons! I try to organize them by color, but get all caught up with playing with them.


I've already started to think about a fall line of bags and have decided that vintage deco jewelry will be the primary embellishment. I won this lovely set on from Bubblepunk on ebay today and am looking forward to incorporating these into the fall bags.


Last night, I started my first set of "printables," or decorative graphics that I will list on etsy and can be purchased for the purpose of printing on sticker paper (or whatever) and used for crafting. A little sneak peak...

No comments: